Kilbreda College is a Catholic school for girls in the Brigidine Tradition. Students and staff are encouraged and supported to aim high, to pursue their dreams and to excel in all that they do.
We hold the care, safety and wellbeing of young people as a central and fundamental responsibility. All employees will be expected to read, sign and commit to our Child Safety Code of Conduct when commencing their employment.
Casual Relief Teachers (CRTs)
If you would like to apply for Casual Relief Teaching at Kilbreda College please complete the form below and submit it in the form above, along with your curriculum vitae, transcripts of qualifications and the names of three referees.
Applying for a Role at Kilbreda College
All staff at Kilbreda College have an essential role to play. It is expected that all staff:
• Demonstrate alignment and support for the Catholic, Kildare Ministries and Brigidine ethos of the College
• Support and enact the Vision, Mission and Values of the College
• Demonstrate duty of care to students in relation to their physical and mental wellbeing
• Be well informed and comply with the College’s obligations in relation to Child Safe Standards and processes for reporting suspected abuse
• Be familiar with and comply with all College policies and procedures
• Contribute to the best possible educational outcomes for all students, enhance the community’s strengths and ensure careful stewardship of the College’s resources.
• In relation to teachers, comply with the Accreditation Policy of the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria (CECV) to teach in a Catholic school, and other CECV policies, and uphold the professional standards expected of a teacher
• In teaching positions, they be qualified as required by state authorities and hold a current VIT Registration
• In non-teaching positions, hold a current Police Check and Working with Children Check
Please note that employees at Kilbreda College are required to meet any State or Commonwealth government mandatory vaccination requirements for education facilities and provide evidence of meeting these vaccination requirements to the Principal as a condition of employment.