Tuition fees are structured to include curriculum costs, compulsory camps, retreats, reflection days and excursions. Students are issued with a College owned laptop, at no additional cost, upon commencement in Year 7 which they retain until the completion of Year 9.
Tuition fees are charged on a per student basis with discounted rates applicable to families with more than one student attending the College in the same year as follows:
• 10% discount on second student
• 20% discount on third and subsequent students
There are no family discounts applicable to additional program fees or enrolment fees.
|2023 Fees||1 Student||2 Students||3 Students|
|10% disc.||20% disc.|
For further information on fee instalments, please download our complete 2022 Fee Schedule.
The Capital Levy is charged on a per family basis and is designed to fund the increasing costs of both improving and maintaining our College resources. This is a compulsory levy and is not tax-deductible or part of a family discount.
The following items are payable in addition to tuition fees:
• Booklist items
• TAFE-VET subjects external studies
• Private Music and Band Tuition and Instrument Hire
• Library Charges – replacement of lost items
• Year 12 Formal and Graduation Dinner
• Optional programs and trips (e.g. Duke of Edinburgh, Central Australia, World Challenge, East Timor, Italy, Japan etc.)
Families who find themselves experiencing financial hardship can apply for assistance. Please contact Sr Lia Commadeur, Fees Officer on 9581 7766 to arrange time for a confidential discussion.
For further information on financial assistance, please download our Financial Assistance Flier.