The College provides a range of programs and events that promote the spiritual growth of students.
These programs and events are part of the curriculum for students but are intended to extend their learning. They are designed to help students make connections with their peers and with others beyond their circle.
The programs include:
- Brigidine Heritage Reflection Days
- ‘Building Bridges’ Interfaith Group
- Interfaith Excursions
- Two-day Indigenous Immersion in conjunction with St Bede’s College, Mentone
- Seminar Days including an ‘Intersection Learning’ excursion
- Year 12 Retreat at Rutherford Park in Blampied
- Kildare Ministries Immersion