There are no leadership roles currently advertised. Please check back later
There are no teaching roles currently advertised. Please check back later.
Mathematics Teacher (Years 9-12)
- Full-Time, Fixed-Term (LSL replacement) for Term 2, 2023
- Commencing April
You will be responsible for Teaching students mathematics from Years 9-12 (predominately), including VCE Mathematical Methods. As a professional in the field, you will have overarching responsibility for providing an innovative and contemporary learning environment that inspires a love of learning and the pursuit of excellence.
- Recognised teaching qualifications with current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Ability to implement effective teaching and learning strategies to cater for different learning styles and abilities
- Excellent ICT skills and ability to effectively use ICT to enhance learning
- Demonstrated experience working effectively as part of a committed learning focussed team
- Personal skills of flexibility, adaptability, as well as a high degree of motivation
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive and effective working relationships with staff and students
- A strong commitment to teamwork and working collaboratively with others
Applications close Friday 10 March 2023
(*Please do not delay in applying as applications will be reviewed upon receipt, and shortlisting may commence prior to the closing date)
If this sounds like the role for you then don’t hesitate, apply online now!
Kilbreda College is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the School’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct. Applicants will be required to undergo police and background checks in accordance with this policy.
How to Apply
Applicants are asked to provide the following and apply via the Job Application Form below:
- An introductory letter outlining your suitability and interest in the position
- Curriculum Vitae
- A fully completed Application for Employment form (Non-Teaching Position)
- Copy of qualifications and evidence of registration
- Copy of current Working With Children Check
- A statement addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the role description.